My Melody

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Happy 13th birthday to my little sister

Today is my little sister's 13th birthday!!!! She lives far away from me so I called her this afternoon to tell her Happy birthday! :3 I can't believe she's a teen now! I feel so old! XD She's not a baby anymore! She's growing up so fast! She even looks older too but still has that baby face. :) I'm so happy to see her growing ang so proud to see how successful she is. :3 




The other amazing thing is that she shares a birthday with one of my biases and a really cute kpop idol!!! T.K from C-Clown! :D 



He turns 20 today!!! :D 

I have always thought and looked at my little sister as a princess because she was into that stuff as a child. She still is a princess though because she goes to a "castle school". Like, it's literally a "castle"! Anyways, she's really smart and pretty! She's one of a kind and it makes me so proud that she is. :) 


Sisters! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆



Happy Birthday little sister!!!! 

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

☆☆☆Thank you for stopping by and reading this short post! XD I hope you all have a great day!☆☆☆

*All credit for photos goes to their respectable owners*








No comments:

Post a Comment