My Melody

Friday, December 26, 2014

Jungkook vs. V


Oh my goodness... u__u I have a thing for the maknae line. Jungkook was the first one I saw and I loved him immediately. Then, I took another look at V and I just couldn't help getting attached to him too. I think I'm more on a "things I have in common" with Jungkook. I think I'm on a "he's such a cutie patootie thing" with V. 


They both have been my favorites. I don't know if I should pick one or just stick with both. Usually, I keep one bias from a kpop group. Man, my bias list keeps on growing and it keeps changing. >\\\< I don't know what's going on, or what's happening. 




Jeon Jungkook why are you so perfect?!?! >\\\<




Gaaahhhhh~!!! Taehyung, why are you so adorable and perfect too?!?! >\\\< 

I don't know who to choose or what to do! orz (-.- ;)

Thanks for stopping by and reading my post! I hope you all have a great day! :)









 

No comments:

Post a Comment