My Melody

Friday, January 17, 2014

Shipping KaeJae

KaeJae


Recently, or should I say last night, a girl had commented on one of my pictures on Instagram and she said, "My sister and I ship you with Youngjae ^.^". My reaction to this was a big smile and covering my face with my hands. That had made my night and made me feel so happy. So many people have told me this, and it makes me feel so happy and bashful for some reason. She had also said, "Lol you're so welcome ^.^ you guys would be so perfff OuO". Aiiiggggooooo~~~ <3 This person had just made my day and all of my friends and others who have told me the same thing. I honestly never thought that I looked good with him but, I guess I'm growing into it. If that makes sense. ^^;;


I was so happy after hearing what that girl had said that I even started coming up with shipping names. ^^ The first ones were based off of a nickname I had given to myself and Youngjae's fandom. I'm a "Milkshake" and he's a "Brainbox", therefore I came up with: Milkbox and my friend came up with Brainshake. The other two were just based off of our names put together like the regular shipping names. I came up with "KaeJae" and "JaeKae". I let my friends look through them and one of them said that they really liked KaeJae. So, there we have it! KaeJae is the shipping name!!! Woo hoo~~~!!!! Fighting~~!!!


Omo ~ I honestly made these shipping pictures just for fun. I didn't think I looked good next to him so I never posted these anywhere until now. So, I guess now the whole world will be able to see them. I don't care what anyone says, I'm happy and that's all that matters to me. I hope you enjoy some of these KaeJae pictures!! ^^






Credit to my dongsaeng Mina Choi



Kaeli and YoungJae

KaeJae


I guess I can now say that I ship myself with Yoo YoungJae <3

I ship...

KaeJae <3






No comments:

Post a Comment