My Melody

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Happy Birthday Aoi

Happy 35th birthday Aoi!!!


Wow!! Aoi-san has gotten older but, he still manages to look so handsome! ^^ He is still the bad ass guitarist and the funny and goofy member that we have seen in the past. Over the years, I have noticed that he hasn't changed one bit. The same thing goes for all of the other members of the GazettE. He was actually always the one that I'd look out for to be goofy and make me laugh. I would always watch interviews and backstage stuff to see him act weird. Weird is good in this case. He has always been the one to cheer me up when I was having a bad day. I would watch him act goofy and it would make me feel happy. 

Anyways, back to Aoi, he will always be the goofy, unique, handsome, sexy and lovable guitarist we have all come to know. I hope I get to meet him and the other members one day. Even if it is from a distance, I will always admire him and his eccentricity. He's always himself, whether it be on stage, on camera, or whatever it may be. He will always be an amazing being to me and there's nothing that I would change about this awesome man. Stay awesome, crazy and adorable as you always are Aoi-san!!! <3

Have an amazing and incredible day you goofy and sexy koneko-chan!








We love you Aoi-san, you are so special and unique to us all! You are truly an inspiration to us. 

Stay amazing Aoi a.k.a koneko-chan a.k.a Mt. Fuji 

Otanjoubi omedetougozaimasu!
お誕生日おめでとうございます


No comments:

Post a Comment