My Melody

Friday, July 12, 2013

My little sister Mina


Today I would like to talk about a very special person that I had gotten really close to in such a short amount of time. We have so much in common that it is quite scary, but in a good way. We both motivate one another and we even "spoil" or "shower" one another with compliments. She is even there to lift my spirits when I'm in doubt. She is my dong saeng/little sister and she is awesome.


Mina is such a unique and goofy person. Some people may think it's weird, but I find it super funny. She even has the same thoughts and feelings that I do about certain topics. She is very understanding and very caring, when she says something very meaningful and heartfelt she means it. I also love that she is completely honest and isn't judgmental. 


I think that she's a one in a million kind of person and she is very genuine. Ever since I started talking to her, I knew we would get along just fine. What I didn't know, was that we would become so close over such a short time. She already means a lot to me and I feel that I want to take care of her. She is my little sister and I want to help her understand things and be there for her.


Recently, we have been video chatting and staying up late to talk to one another. Once we start talking, we can promise you that we won't stop. Even if we sit in silence for a little while we still enjoy one another's company. We always have something to talk about or laugh about. There is never a dull moment with Mina and I. 


Mina and I are so silly when we talk to each other. I honestly have to say that it's very rare that I find people who are a lot like me. People who can really relate to me or have the same feelings or thoughts towards something. I'm very very grateful that those kinds of people are in my life. Mina is definitely one of those people.


I just want to say that I am so happy that she came into my life. There are no words to say how grateful I am to have such an amazing dong saeng. You really are like family to me now and I will do whatever it takes to make you happy. You can always count on me to be there for you whenever you need me. Don't worry, I will always find ways to keep you on your toes little one. 


I'll still love you even when you get all of the attention.


You can always count on me to be a weirdo with you.


Let us always have one another's backs no matter what.





Saranghaeyo!!~~~

Mina you are the best dong saeng a girl could ever ask for! 

Stay awesome my little Jello Berry!! ^^

<3

~~Your Unnie~~














No comments:

Post a Comment