My Melody

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Fourth of July


Happy Birthday 'Merrrriiiicccaa!!! :D

Well, today was a great one. It started off with my family and I staying at the Excalibur for a night.


By the way, I am a resident here in Las Vegas so it was easy for us to get a room and to get there. So, we stayed the night there and the next morning we went out to the pool. It was super hot today, I even got a tan, which I so badly didn't want. Although, I have to admit everything was good today. Hope you all had a great one too.



After swimming, my family and I decided it was time to go home. Once we got home a lot of us just went straight to sleep. We were all worn out, the heat and the activities really took a toll on us. It was all worth it in the end though, I am so grateful for my family being able to do things like this. Although the downside was that our house was so hot and not very pleasant to come home to.

Another downside was that I had to study all night for my ever so important final exam for summer school. All while the beautiful and loud fireworks were going off. As soon as I was finished studying around 10:30 pm, I got up to see the fireworks but they were already finishing up. As some of them were finishing I would hear the fireworks go off and I would go over to see them and they were gone.

It was practically trolling me. Every time I would look away they would go off, then I would get up to see them and they would disappear. This year was not the kind of Fourth of July I was picturing, but at least I got to be with the family. Even though, I would have liked some more time to see the fireworks. Last year, I saw them with my cousins and we were right underneath them and it was the best experience ever. 

Back to reality, let's just hope that I pass my final exam. u__u *sigh* Life can really be good or a pain in the ass.





I hope you all had a wonderful day!!!

Thanks for reading.

Have another great day!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment