My Melody

Monday, December 9, 2013

25 days of blogging Day 9

Day 9:

Easiest person to buy for?

I have to say that the easiest people to buy for would have to be my little cousins (or brothers which I love to call them.) I already have in mind what I want to get them because both of their interests are quite alike. It's also amazing to go shopping for them and finding other relatable things in which they may like and surprise them with. They are big gamers and I always pay great attention to the things they play. I even ask them sometimes the things that they may like and it helps me out. So, these two boys are the easiest people for me to shop for around the holidays. ^^





That's it for today's post!!

I hope you stick around until the end!!

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment