My Melody

Monday, December 16, 2013

25 days of blogging Day 15

Day 15:

The best gift you've given

I think that the best gift(s) I've given, was last year and one was xbox 360 headset for one of my brothers (cousins) and a foam minecraft pickaxe for my other brother. I felt so accomplished and so happy to see the smiles on their faces when they opened them. I bought those gifts when I was out at the mall at night hanging out with my cousin. There's so much that I would do to make people happy, I rarely by myself anything. I love to make others happy, just seeing them happy is the best gift for myself. Well, those are the best gifts that I have given and I feel pretty accomplished for those ones. 



That's it for today's post!!

I hope you stick around until the end!!

Have a great day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment