My Melody

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

25 days of blogging Day 4

Day 4:

Favorite Christmas song

I don't really have just one song that is my favorite. There are so many songs that bring the holiday spirit to me. There are too many songs that have some of my memories attached to them. I think that's why I love so many Christmas songs. So, I will share some of the songs that are my favorites with you! ^^


White Christmas by Frank Sinatra


Last Christmas by Wham!


Last Christmas by Foxxi Misq


All I want for Christmas is you by Mariah Carey


My only wish by Britney Spears


Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays by N*sync


It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas by Bing Crosby

Those are all of the songs that I could think of at the moment.

That's it for today's post!!

I hope you stick around until the end!!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment