My Melody

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

♡Happy 20th birthday to me♡

Oh my goodness!!! I can't believe that I'm actually 20 years old today! I knew I wasn't going to be 19 forever. XD But, it's just crazy to think and know that I'm an adult now. I'm not in or related to the "-teens" anymore! My life is just starting and there are new possibilities and dreams over the horizon! I feel like a new and improved version of me today! :D 

I also want to apologize for not posting for so long. A lot has been going on in my life. There was also not much for me to blog about. Well, I honestly jad nothing in mind that's why. ^^;; I really do apologize for that. 

Anyways, the day before yesterday...my cousin came over and spent the night. We hadn't had a sleepover in a while. It was fun to catch up with her and just live in the moment with her. That night, while she was here...we decided to dye our hair. I'll show you my new hair in a bit. ^^ But, that took us until 12 am to do. Then, we stayed up until 2 and then we went to sleep. :P 

Yesterday, we wanted to go out and do something for my early birthday present since she wouldn't be able to celebrate it with me today. So, her boyfriend offered to come and pick us up and take us somewhere. First, we went and ran some important errands that I needed to get done. Then, we drove down to the "Fashion Show Mall". Let me tell you, it was hell trying to find a parking space in the garage on a weekday! xc Well, once we finally found a spot...we went inside and walked around to a few stores. We were just browsing since money is something we have to pay attention to. Honestly, everything looked too damn expensive to us. So, the result of that...we would sit there contemplating. XD Anyways, we decided to go to "Zumiez" then we spent most of our time in there. We also ended up buying stuff there. My cousin bought two Stussy pull overs. I bought a  Stussy tank top and baseball style Stussy shirt. ^^ I am actually happy with my purchases. :3 

Lastly, my stomach was hurting and making me feel uncomfortable all day. We also ended our day by having a nice dinner with Laotian food with my grandparents. ^^ Then, I had to do some chores and now I'm lying down in bed at 2 am typing this post up. All while listening to "Standing Still" by U-Kiss on my iPod. Well, that's it for me and my updates to you! My eyes are burning I'm gonna head off to bed now! Good night world that I have been brought into on this amazing day! :D 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment