My Melody

Sunday, August 24, 2014

New Ultimate Bias

I would like to introduce to you all my ultimate bias! He has ruined my list officially! X3 I have set eyes on him since they debuted and he has stolen my heart! He's so adorable and amazing! A triple threat at that! 

My new ultimate bias is....

Jeon Jeongguk or Jungkook!!!!! ♡


I can honestly say I went through a small phase where I was stuck between V (Taehyung) and Jungkook. Then, I remembered that I liked Jungkook from the very start. I honestly don't know why I started liking Jungkook. ^^;; I just took one look and there suddenly my heart was smiling just as much as me! So, there you have it!!! My new ultimate bias! Also, if you didn't know...my previous ultimate bias was Kris formerly from EXO-M. 



Another interesting thing is that when I wanted to know things about Jungkook I found out that we have a lot in common! ^^ We share all three favorite colors, red, black, and white! We also share the same favorite foods, Pizza, bread, and mostly anything made with flour. We also share the same blood type, A!! I don't think that's a lot to be honest. ^^;; But, I just like being able to have things in common with my bias. ^^


Well, there's my ultimate bias Jeon Jungkookie!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡

***Photo credit goes to the respected owners***


 

No comments:

Post a Comment