My Melody

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My BOREDOM

I'm so bored and lazy today. I have been on tumblr all day and I'm bored out of my mind! I didn't get to sleep until 1 in the morning and woke up at 9:30. Lately I have been going to sleep around 3 in the morning. I don't know what's wrong with me..I guess I'm just getting OLDER. lol I have to show you guys a funny twitter conversation.

3cm.
  • hitsu_nightmare: YOMI has lined up 3 chairs at Backstage, and is lying on them and is watching Monster Hunter Frontier Capture sites...
  • mucc_tatsuro: The one fitting in just 3 chairs could only be YOMI. Compact Size.
  • hitsu_nightmare: What's your height, Tatsu san?? Something around 185 cm??
  • mucc_tatsuro: 3.2 feet.
  • hitsu_nightmare: So then isn't the....tiny too?? (laughs)
  • mucc_tatsuro: Whose dick did are you calling tiny!!
  • RUKItheGazettE: Σ(・□・;)
  • mucc_tatsuro: How many feet is Ruki's.....nah, nothing♪
  • RUKItheGazettE: Umm, well...(◉ω◉;)
  • Aoi_theGazettE: I'll just mention it here, 3cm…゚・。・(ノ∀`)σ・。・゚
  • hitsu_nightmare: Ruki. Don't pay heed to Tatsu san's tweets! You'll get burnt (O_o)
  • RUKItheGazettE: Hm. Got burnt right before your eyes...
  • mucc_tatsuro: Aren't you playing with fire too?
  • RUKItheGazettE: Right, go away Hitsu!

No comments:

Post a Comment