My Melody

Monday, August 20, 2012

My 18th Birthday

I recently bought this photo of Ruki from the GazettE yesterday from an anime convention here in Las Vegas. Surprisingly, it was only $1! I was very disappointed though because they had a SHOXX magazine with Gazetto on it and I didn't have enough money to buy it. (* ̄m ̄) 


I also bought this! This shirt was designed by VISUAL YOU. Please visit their site! WWW.VISUAL-YOU.COM, E-store: www.lokisa.com, and www.facebook.com/visualyou...I absolutely adore this shirt! At the convention it was only $22! 
Today for my birthday I had to get up at 8 in the morning to go to my orientation for school which lasted three hours and then I went to work with my uncle. He does carpet repairs, and I got paid for helping out. Finally, when we got home we ate my favorite food of all...SPAGHETTI!!!~ Instead of a traditional cake I got red velvet cupcakes. Also, for my late birthday present this weekend my family and I are going to the Mandalay Bay Shark Reef!


No comments:

Post a Comment