My Melody

Sunday, November 30, 2014

★Nails★

I finally got the chance to buy a pair of glue on nails from "Icing". My nail polish was chipping and all so, I decided to use these nails. This is actually my first time having "stiletto nails/claws". I always adored having long nails though. So, I just wanted to show you want the nails look like! 


They look all scaly and edgy. I really like it. I like how they're black too, black just goes with everything! I feel like a lioness and/or like a dragon lady. XD I'm very very happy with the results. I am also very happy with my purchase of these nails. :) Definitely recommend buying "press on" "glue on" nails from Icing. 




Just to let you know, these nails are actually sharp so please be aware and careful. :) 

Have a great night/day!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment