My Melody

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Hoodie Allen - People Keep Talking Tour

Hey guys!!! It's been a while, hasn't it? Well, I have something to share with you!! :D I recently got to see a show in another state for the first time!! I got to see Hoodie Allen in Santa Ana!!! I must say it has been "ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS I HAVE EVER BEEN TO SO FAR!!!" XD The experience was so damn amazing!! I will definitely be going again to see him! :) That's for sure!

Time to share with you guys the photos I took!!! :D 







I got my fucking arm signed by him!!! :D I'm gonna get this tattooed soon! Very soon! I can't wait! :)

Here are the pictures that Hoodie's photographer took! All credit goes to Hoodie Allen and the amazing photographer who took them! :D



Santa Ana crowd baby!!!! These are the tweets that Hoodie Allen tweeted about us! :)


We even broke the record for loudest crowd at his show! The last crowd was 117 decibels. We were 119 decibels! 119 #FirstTeamBitch ! XD I had an overall blast at Hoodie's concert!! Gotta see him again! 

Here are some of the footage I got from the show! Check em out! :3


That's all I had to share guys!!! :) My next post will probably be the song of the month or my adventures around Cali! See you then! :) Good night and Good morning! 









No comments:

Post a Comment