My Melody

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

EXO 30 day challenge #30

Day 30: when and why did you become an Exo fan?


When did I become an Exo fan? I honestly don't remember. ^^;; I think 4 or 5 months ago?? I became a fan after I heard 『GROWL』. Why did I become an Exo fan? I became one because of their music. I also became one because of Wu Fan. ^\\\^ <3 chuu~!! 

I honestly want to apologize for this day late post. It was supposed to be posted yesterday. ^^;; But, I was preoccupied with other things. Please forgive me. 


I really do hope you enjoyed the 『EXO 30 day challenge』!!! I really did and I was able to express myself to you all through my posts. Although, most of them were just photos. ^^;; kekeke~ I just want to say thank you for taking the time to check out my posts! It really does mean a whole lot to me! ^^ 


See you all next time!!! Please stick around for my upcoming posts!! ^^ 

Happy July 1st!!! ☆☆☆ I hope you all have an amazing day!!!

奶奶 baibai and 谢谢 xiexie

Goodbye and thank you!! 

***Photo credit goes to their respectable owners*** 
***Give full credit for the last photo, don't remove watermark, please and thank you!*** 


This is the challenge if you'd like to give it a try! :3 




2 comments:

  1. Hey, I recently just found this blog spot and I was randomly clicking on peoples' blogs and what-not, lol.

    I became an EXO fan after listening to HISTORY, and it was love at first sight when I saw Kai ;D lol After hearing that song and seeing Kai I just had to listen to more and before I knew it I was buying their songs on Itunes \(OuO)/

    I think I will also sign up for blogspot too<3

    Sorry for this random anonymous comment though lol I'm bored so..yea :D
    Peace out I guess? :D

    OH WAIT I think your name is really cool btw OuOb
    Now peace out! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww~ that's precious! *^^* I can totally relate to you! :3 and thank you!! I hope to hear from you soon! Maybe even follow your blogspot! ^\\\^

      Delete