My Melody

Friday, July 4, 2014

25 songs, 25 days #4

Day 4: A song that calms you down

First off, I would just like to say Happy 4th of July and happy Independence Day! :D

A song that really calms me down is "Love, love, love" by EXO-M. The reason why I had chosen this song is because it sounds so sweet and fluttery like a butterfly. :3 The sound of it really calms me down. What also helps me unwind is the fact that it begins with my favorite member's sultry sexy voice. ;3 Then, the other members have a soft and sweet voice. It's just a brilliant combination and I never get tired of it. I also love the part where my favorite member says, "Look into your eyes, butter-butterflies." It's so cute and sweet!!! <3 >\\\< 


My favorite member~ Wu Fan! <3


• • • EXO-M • • •

***Photo credit goes to their respectable owners***


No comments:

Post a Comment