My Melody

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Happy Birthday Mina


Happy birthday to my Kiseoppie/dongsaeng!!!


I hope that you have a wonderful and amazing day! I also hope that your day is filled with joy, laughter, love and some of your dreams coming true. You are a very special and unique individual. You are also beautiful on the inside and out. You are also very caring and loving towards others and you bring joy to those around you. Even though, us as sisters we have had our ups and downs, we still have been by one another's side no matter what. I couldn't have asked for such an amazing and better sister in this world. You are truly a blessing to your loved ones and close friends alike. You know that we are all here for you whenever you should need us. We have one another's backs no matter the circumstances. You are not only my best friend but you are also my sister and I have always told you that. I have continued to tell you this because it's true. I hope that you will see the beauty and uniqueness that we see in you. Whatever pulls you down, just remember that you can always pick yourself up and try again and do your very best the next time. You are a strong young lady and there's nothing that you can't do. Once you put your mind to it, you can do anything. 

Saranghaeyo Kiseoppie/dongsaeng!!!

Have a very happy birthday and know that I'm always going to be here for you and vice versa. ^^






Love, your Kebin Wuu (Kevin Woo) and unnie <3







No comments:

Post a Comment