My Melody

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Happy 19th birthday Jongup

Happy 19th birthday Jongup!


Happy birthday moon baby! You are so adorable and so talented. We all love you because you never lose touch with who you are. Same goes for the other members. But, you have a unique way of saying things and getting your point across. It's very cute because it makes total sense to you and not to us. We love how you are a 4D kind of person. We may not be on the same level with you but, we will always adore you and love you for who you are. I honestly, would love to have you as a little brother. It's possible that we could be on the same level with each other because I have been known to say things that made sense to me but no one else. You are my moon baby and I enjoy being a little 4D with you! I hope you have an amazing day! You have grown up so fast, and become such a handsome young man. I am so proud of the young man/moon baby you have become. I am also proud of the fact that you can hit high notes now and how amazing and unique your dancing is. I am so grateful that you were born on this brilliant day! Us, BABYz love you to the moon and back Jonguppie! <3











Have an amazing day moon baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment