My Melody

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My recent cosplay adventure

                A few days ago, I went to my older sister's house for a Halloween party. At the Halloween party, I was also able to see my father, (step) mother and (step) siblings. It was truly a fun filled night.  Since it was going to be late when we finished I had decided to stay the night. That weekend was Anime Vegas and my sister had asked me if I wanted to go and I was happy to oblige. It's been a very long time since I had cosplayed, especially with my sister. So, it was the best thing that had happened to me so far, spending time with family members that I love...my older sister and her girlfriend. <3 I love them so much! ^^ Also, I thought that I would share some of the cosplays I did with my sister, her girlfriend and friends/acquaintances. 

Please enjoy!! ^^


Myself as Nagisa Hazuki from Free! Iwatobi swim club


Myself as Eren Jaeger from Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan

I make a good looking boy don't I? lol ^^


Free! Iwatobi Swim club

and random Attack on titan cosplayer in the background lol


Left to right:

My sister: Levi//Me: Eren//Friend: Reiner

Shingeki no Kyojin (Kawaii style)


Myself as Nagisa Hazuki from Free!

I look scared yet cute at the same time!!

Is that possible?


Left to right:

My sister: Haru//Me: Nagisa//Sister's gf: Makoto

Free!

We be fooling around in the pool before we got kicked out! XD


Me: Eren//Sister: Levi

We are not amused.


Attack on Titan group we found in the morning.

Fighting!!~~~

Three Eren Jaegers in a row! XP


Levi and Eren

Attack on Titan biches!!!

XD did that on purpose!!! HA!

That's it for my recent cosplay adventures!!

I hope you enjoyed the pictures!!

I'm thinking about doing more dansou or male cosplays. ^^

Have a great day!!












No comments:

Post a Comment