My Melody

Friday, November 15, 2013

Happy Birthday to Michi


Happy Birthday to my unnie 

Michi Kim 


I just want to say ☆*:.。. Happy Birthday .。.:*☆ to my unnie!! She is another year older and another year stronger! Unnie, you are the most unique and wonderful person I have ever met. You may have your ups and downs, but you know I'm always here for you. You are also beautiful on the inside and out. I also love how we are on the same page or level with things, same mind set majority of the time. You bring out the best in people. You are truly blessed to be born on this day and you should live it up! You deserve it! You are amazing and one of a kind! <3 You have taught me so much about myself throughout the times we have bonded. I just love how we are both so alike and we always stick together. Unnie, we really do make an amazing team and we will always fight for our love and happiness. <3

<3 love you unnie <3

We will always remain...

Fighting!!~~~









Happy Birthday Michi!!!

I hope your day is as wonderful and amazing as yourself!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment