My Melody

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

♡My weakness♡

I finally found my weakness~ this weakness may seem odd to you or just a little weird. Anyways, it's a simple thing but, it's quite attractive to me. It makes me go crazy and fangirl like crazy! I love it so much that I even made a collage of it for my home screen on my phone. XD lol It's irresistible to me and I can't get enough of it! I wanna see more pictures of this! ^^

My weakness is....

Min Yoongi's slanted smirk~!!!! *squeals like crazy* X3


This is my home screen on my iPhone 5s! XD 
















I'm sorry guys but this is just too sexy, cute, and attractive!!! XD I guess you can say this is an appreciation post! ^^;; 

Thank you for stopping by to read this post! I hope to see you all soon!! Love ya! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment