My Melody

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Songs of the month

The first song that I had chosen for this month is..."Show me what you're made of" by Hoodie Allen. 


The reason why I chose this song is because it's so catchy and Hoodie Allen is just awesome! :D Even the lyrics are catchy! It's just an amazing song altogether! I love the sound of it, the beats! I put this shit on repeat! XD 

The second song that I chose is..."Love in the morning" by Alex C. 


The reason why I chose this song is because it constantly plays at my job. I'm a lifeguard so they play it all of the time on the pool deck. I heard it for the third time and I was hooked. It's so catchy and it makes me want to dance! It's a good EDM song! I love it! :D

The third song that I chose is..."Cannonball" by Showtek and Justin Prime. 


The reason why I chose this song is because ever since it came out I was hooked! I have listened to Showtek when "Colors of the harder styles" came out. I love their progressive style. Sometimes, EDM is awesome without words. Sometimes, you don't need words to have something unique and awesome! This song is addicting! :3 

Well, those are the songs for this month! I hope you like them! Have a great night and morning!! See you all soon! :3 

No comments:

Post a Comment